Eggs & Data
Network with your peers and find out how participation in the AMT/USCTI statistics program can be of value to your company. We will announce a new project that is underway between AMT, USCTI and IHS Markit, a leader in analytics and forecasting. Guest speakers include:
- Steve Stokey, executive vice president and owner, Allied Machine & Engineering
- Scott Hazelton, managing director, IHS Markit
- Christian Schena, director, IHS Markit
Benefits of participation in the AMT/USCTI statistics program include:
- Increased visibility to current and emerging technology trends that are quantifiable
- Ability to calculate and track your market share every month
- Most current and detailed data available anywhere specific to the cutting tool market
For questions, call Jackie McFarland (703) 827-5206 with AMT or Susan Orenga (216) 241-7333 with USCTI.
Thursday, Sept. 15, 7 – 8:30 a.m.
Room W181, West Hall at McCormick Place
(steps from the Cutting Tool pavilion)
Complimentary breakfast served