The successful passing rate of 73 percent of participants was about average for the CMTSE exam and about average for most national industry certification exams.
- Eric J. Barton, GEMCOR, West Seneca, N.Y.
- Richard S. Bruce, Pinnacle Machine Tools, Inc., Knoxville, Tenn.
- Eric Dean, Mazak Corp. - Western Technology Center, Gardena, Calif.
- Kenneth C. Foulks, Haas Automation, Inc., Oxnard, Calif.
- Kirby Gehrum, LNS America, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jason David McCurdy, Ellison Machinery Company LLC, Tempe, Ariz.
- Thomas R. Nugen, Jr., Technical Equipment Sales Company - A Division of Morris Group, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jeffrey Shaver, Mazak Corp. - Western Technology Center, Gardena, Calif.
- Theodor Sprenger, BURKHARDT+WEBER Machine Tools, Erlanger, Ky.
- Steven B. Walker, Pinnacle Machine Tools, Inc., Knoxville, Tenn.
- Thomas R. Zimmerman, Machinery Systems, Inc., Schaumburg, Ill.
AMT values the support of the proctors who assisted during the three-hour exam on November 10:
- Brad Roberts, GEMCOR
- Jerry Edwards, Pinnacle Machine Tools, Inc.
- Richard McCauley, Mazak Corporation
- Pat Cahill, Haas Automation, Inc.
- Carlos Mortera, AMT Center Mexico
- Damien Wenisch, LNS America, Inc.
- Patrick Ellison, Ellison Machinery Company LLC
- Mary Osgood, Methods Machine Tools
- John Corrigan, Technical Equipment Sales
- Eduardo Pavia, ROMI USA
- Eric Hilliard, Machinery Systems, Inc.
- Eduardo Medrano, Single Source Technologies
The next CMTSE exam will be held on March 16, 2016. The registration deadline is Jan. 23, 2016. Visit www.CMTSE.org.
Questions? Please contact Clara Mora, Smartforce Development Administrator at 703-827-5276 or by email at cmora@AMTonline.org.