New Certified Manufacturing Technology Sales Engineers, CMTSE
Exam Date: March 16, 2016
These new CMTSEs demonstrated their knowledge in machine tool design, CNC technology & machine control, cutting tool technology, metalworking technology, machine tool accuracy, capital investment justification, the selling process, responding to customer needs, territory management, and business/commercial practices.
- Tiberiu Berger, Technix Machinery
- Orville R. Eide, Dependable Machine, Inc.
- Blake H. English, Machine Tech, Inc.
- Jerry Fannin, Ellison Technologies
- Patrick Haycock, Dependable Machine, Inc.
- Christopher Lockery, ABLE Machine Tool Sales, Inc.
- David Warren, Makino Inc.
- Dean Winkel, J. Winkel & Associates Inc.
CMTSE exam questions are developed by the Certification Committee, which includes machine tool distributors, builders, sales engineers, customers and allied industry representatives. The exam is a knowledge-based, online exam consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have three hours to complete the examination. Find out more about becoming a CMTSE.