Ann Arbor, Michigan, December 30, 2016 – Coherix, Inc., a global leader in Three-Dimensional (3D) Machine Vision, today released the highlights of the company in 2016 and outlook for 2017.
“2016 has been an exciting year for Coherix. We completed four new Robust3D™ in-line error-proofing solutions and several major software releases, so that we can offer a more comprehensive product portfolio to better serve our customers,” said Dwight Carlson, CEO of Coherix. “Customers can expect more products from Coherix in 2017.”
Highlights in 2016:
- Predator3D™ met the challenges in adhesive and sealant bead inspection with more robustness and flexibility. A major software update to i-Cite™ has allowed Predator3D to automatically adjust for robot speed changes, which significantly enhances inspection efficiency and the user experience.
- Robust3D expanded its portfolio with more solutions. Coherix developed and delivered Robust3D engine rolling finger follower assembly inspection, Robust3D engine valve assembly verification, in-line combustion chamber volume measurement, and Robust3D end-of-line flexible inspection.
- Robust3D piston assembly error-proofing continued to build momentum around the world. It was successfully field evaluated by top global automakers and recognized for its robustness and capability to cover a broader range of failure modes than traditional technologies.
- Coherix China and German GmbH expanded Coherix global sales and support network. Local customers benefited from the rapid delivery of service and support.
Outlook for 2017:
- The industry has an increasing need for 3D machine vision solutions, given its advantages over temperamental 2D vision cameras. Development of new solutions is underway for both Predator3D and Robust3D. Coherix is looking to serve a broader range of customers.
- Along with the rising demand for adhesive and sealants in automotive and aerospace industries, the need for highly reliable 100% 3D bead inspection is increasing as well. Predator3D is capable of providing 100% reliable bead inspection.
For more information about Coherix Predator3D and Robust3D products, please call Coherix at (734) 922-4070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Coherix, Inc.
Coherix, Inc. develops and manufactures high-speed, high-definition 3D machine vision products that enable our customers to manage high-volume precision manufacturing processes. Coherix products are designed for inspection and error-proofing in the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries. Coherix is committed to producing the highest performing 3D machine vision products at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership. Coherix customers and partners include global end users, system integrators, and distributors, who demand 100 percent reliability that Coherix products provide. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the company has offices in the United States, China, Germany, Singapore, and Japan.
or that it believes to be otherwise objectionable, these news items are provided by AMT member companies and not by AMT. AMT also does not routinely review the news items that members post on this website. As a result, AMT cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of these submissions.