The TGS-CL-6020 centerless grinder is designed for large-batch production with short setup times and is able to handle a variety of grinding applications industry-wide. Able to perform dependably in the roughest production environments, the TGS-CL-6020 is built to provide many years of uninterrupted service without high maintenance costs.
Features of the TGS-CL-6020 centerless grinder include:
- Regulating wheel spindle outboard design provides maximum spindle rigidity and supports and facilitates material rotation
- High-rigidity honeycomb machine bed
- Integrated, heavy-duty, preloaded rolling guide ways
- Anti-friction bearing grinding wheel and regulating wheel spindle
- Two-axis CNC grinding wheel dresser
About Total Grinding Solutions:
Total Grinding Solutions (TGS), based in southeastern Michigan, is a worldwide manufacturer of centerless grinders. TGS seeks to lead the industry by continuously engineering innovative equipment through significant investments in research and development and proactive product training. Along with the company's initial mission to manufacture quality equipment that is offered at an affordable price, TGS also focuses on machine reliability, which minimizes downtime, lengthens machine life and reduces the cost of ownership. To learn more, visit www.totalgrindingsolutions.com, or contact TGS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-586-541-5300.