The role of the Board is to:
- Identify and discuss global manufacturing production trends
- Identify technology issues impacting manufacturing productivity
- Identify and forecast common global end-user manufacturing technology needs
- Discuss and identify technology enablers requiring commercialization
- Assist in the identification of R&D programs addressing the above identified technology needs
Members of the Advisory Board include representatives from:
General Dynamics - OTS
General Motors Corporation
National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining (NCDMM)
National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
Pratt & Whitney, Canada
Remmele Engineering Inc.
Sikorsky Innovations - Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
Southern Manufacturing Technologies, Inc.
The Timken Company
University of North Carolina @ Charlotte
U.S. Army Research Lab
For additional information, contact Paul Warndorf, V.P.-Manufacturing Technology, at 703-827-5291 or pwarndorf@AMTonline.org