Vice President - Business Development
Jeffery H. Traver has served as Vice President - Business Development since December 2007. Mr. Traver has 25 years experience leading and supporting business teams, nationally and internationally. This includes 13 years with GE, along with experience working for international firms such as Kärcher, and investment groups such as the Harbour Group. He has both consumer and industrial products experience including the full scope of business activities from strategic planning, M&A, product design, logistics, customer relations and sales, through production and delivery. Mr. Traver has held positions with manufacturing companies from design engineer to COO and has been responsible for organizations with up to 2,000 employees.
- Assists members with business planning, industry contacts, customized research and consultations with industry experts.
- Conducts Business Development Reviews: one-day program tailored for a member company. This is a highly interactive, consulting and brainstorming session aimed at development of a focused strategy for growth.
- Provides web-based Market Penetration Guide: Focuses on the 20 countries that account more than 85 percent of the global machine tool business. This includes info on economic trends and forecast, technology needs, business culture, etc.
- Leads trade missions to countries with significant market potential.
- Assists in developing relationships with key embassies and consulates worldwide.
- Provides information about specific International trade opportunities.
- Staffs information booths and AMT/USA pavilions at major international trade shows.
AMT - The Association For Manufacturing Technology (founded in 1902 as the National Machine Tool Builders' Association) supports and promotes the U.S. manufacturing technology industry. The association provides U.S. builders of manufacturing systems with the latest information on technical developments, trade and marketing opportunities, and economic issues. It also gathers and disseminates information about world markets, promotes its members' products in those markets, and acts as a representative on manufacturing technology matters to governments and trade organizations throughout the world.
The current rating based on 1 vote: