- 2nd Fastest growing economy of the world and will touch the no. 1 spot by the year 2017 (source: World Bank)
- World’s 2nd largest manufacturer of 2 wheelers
- World’s largest manufacturer of tractors in the world
- Machine tool consumption for 2015 is expected to be around US$2.5 billion
- 3rd most preferred FDI destination of the world
- Largest democracy of the world
- 5th largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles
- 7th largest manufacturer of passenger vehicles
- Well developed, globally competitive auto component industry
- English is the language of business
- Middle class is growing @ 5% per annum. By year 2015, India should become the 5th largest consumer economy of the world with 600 million people in the middle class
Where are the Markets?
- Northern Region- Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Himachal, Utraanchal area
- Automotive, engineering, electronic goods, consumer goods, chemicals, glass, textiles, rubber, sugar, etc.
- Western & Central Region- Gujarat, Mumbai, Pune, Vadodra, Madhya Pradesh
- Automotive, electrical and electronic goods, engineering, petroleum refining, transport equipment, rubber products, paper, leather, garments, synthetic and plastic goods, food processing, shipbuilding, gems and Jewelry, vegetable oils, diamond cutting, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, rayon, match, potteries, glassware, dairy products, fertilizers, etc.
- Eastern Region- Kolkata, Jharkhand, Orissa
- Jute, silk and cotton textiles, engineering, electrical, paper, match, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, transport equipment, petroleum refining, leather goods, iron and steel, food processing, heavy engineering, machine tool, locomotives, automobiles, cement, glass, fertilizer, heavy electrical, chemicals, paper,etc.
- Southern Region- Bangalore, Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Andhrapradesh
- Automotive, silk, cotton and synthetic textiles, sugar, leather goods, chemicals, paper, heavy engineering, electrical machinery, electronic goods, rubber goods, matches, machine tools, transport equipment
Products and Services
MASS (Market Access & Sales Services)
Market Penetration Sessions
Useful Links and File DownloadsCTC FAQ
Download the CTC Manual (2016)