- Fine filtration to 10 microns.
- Provides positive filtration in very difficult applications.
- Effective removal of fine chips, grinding sludge and swarf.
- Use of deep filter cakes for more efficient filtration.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Stainless steel designs available.
- Positive seal design to eliminate fines migration.
- Wide range of filter media offered to meet all applications.
- Vacuum systems allow for smaller footprints in higher flow rate applications.
- Can be used for primary or secondary filtration.
- Flow rates of 5-5,000 gallons per minute (to 19,000 liters per minute) for stand-alone or central systems.
- Effective pre-clean system for high pressure coolant.
Coolant Flow Rates*:
|Model||Requirements for Machine|
|Gallons per Minute||Litres per Minute|
|VRM - 600||0 – 60 gpm||0 – 227 lpm|
|VRM - 1200||61 – 120 gpm||231 – 454 lpm|
|VRM - 2400||121 – 240 gpm||458 – 908 lpm|
|VRM - 10000||241 – 1000 gpm||912 – 3785 lpm|
Jorgensen Conveyors Vacuum Media Filters can be integrated with:
- High pressure coolant system
- Pumps / plumbing / coolant transfer
- Downstream filtration
- Tramp oil skimmers
- Coolant chillers / heat exchangers
- Complete electrics / controls
- Air knife
- Low media alarm
- Media rewinder