THE FUTURE OF MANUFACTURING HAPPENS IN A DAY.
June 4, 2015 | MGM Grand, Detroit, Michigan
Experience lessons learned from technology implementation and see how things you discover can yield practical value. Join your peers as AMT hosts the Automation in Manufacturing Conference.
The Automation in Manufacturing Conference is a major industry event. It is focused on the future of advanced automation & will cover state-of-the-art developments in technology and their applications.
Who should attend?
Topics being presented include:
- Automation equipment
- Hardware and software professionals
- Automation integrators
- Workforce educators
- Manufacturing operations executives
AIM will include case studies and panels for a deep dive into automation workforce issues, using the Internet of Things (IOT) to make smarter decisions about the intelligence of things (controls, machines, peripherals) and building our future in manufacturing through the increased use of automation.
- Future trends in automation
- Investment options for small to large companies
- Workforce development in the automation industry
- High- and low-volume production challenges & solutions
- Robotics integration & safety improvements
- Interconnectivity & the Industrial Internet of Things
- Improved reliability in sensing technology
- Increased communication using higher fidelity video cameras
What the attendees are saying:
“It was great to attend the  AIM Conference in Chicago. In addition to the great speakers, the networking opportunity was outstanding as usual. This year, I can actually report that our company received an order from a new customer within 6 weeks of attending the conference as a direct result of networking. We expect that this new customer will continue to offer us opportunities and that a long-term relationship will follow. Once again, networking with industry leaders and members of AMT pays off.”
Clark Neft, President – Barth Industries