THE FUTURE OF MANUFACTURING HAPPENS IN A DAY.
Thursday, May 15, 2014 | The Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont, Illinois
Experience lessons learned from technology implementation and see how things you discover can yield practical value. Join your peers as AMT hosts the Automation in Manufacturing Conference.
Did you miss the conference? Not to worry, you can purchase the presentation slides!
This brand new “Automation in Manufacturing” conference is already foreseen as becoming a major industry event. It is focused on the future of advanced automation & will cover state-of-the-art developments in technology and their applications.
Keynote Speaker: Mars Rover Program - 10 Years on Mars. Bill Nelson, Chief Engineer, Mars Exploration Rover Project. Bill Nelson relates some amazing developments and discoveries on Mars. Hear them first hand.
- The Future Demands of Automation: John Dulchinos, VP, Global Industrialization, Jabil
- Automation for Families of Parts: Panel Discussion:
- Tim Shinbara, Technical Director, Manufacturing & Technology, AMT - Moderator;
- Blake Consdorf, VP Sales, Ellison Technologies Automation;
- Ronald S. Karaisz II, President, Novi Presision Products, Inc.;
- Robert Rice, Applications, Automation Tool Company
Automation manufacturers and major industry users will lay out future challenges and solutions at this "not to miss" industry event, developed specifically as a focal point for advanced automation.
- Essential Automation Needs for Our Future
- Automation in Aerospace: The Integrated Assembly Line
- The Impact of Robotics in Manufacturing: Jeff Burnstein, President, Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
- Game Changing Technologies in Automation: Chris Blanchette, Account Manager Distribution, Assembly & Aerospace, FANUC America Corporation
- Machine/Automation Safety-Best Practices: Frank Langro, Manager, Product Management, and Frank Latino, Product Manager, Valves/Controls, FESTO
What the attendees are saying:
“It was great to attend the recent AIM Conference in Chicago. In addition to the great speakers, the networking opportunity was outstanding as usual. This year, I can actually report that our company received an order from a new customer within 6 weeks of attending the conference as a direct result of networking. We expect that this new customer will continue to offer us opportunities and that a long-term relationship will follow. Once again, networking with industry leaders and members of AMT pays off.”
Clark Neft, President – Barth Industries