AMT's Global Forecast Package
AMT offers a year-round package of forecasts from several different sources, and AMT members can get access to the complete package by registering each year for the Global Forecasting & Marketing Conference.
Your registration to the conference initiates your participation in the Forecast Package, which includes:
- 2012 Global Forecasting & Marketing Conference which was held October 24-25, 2012 in St. Louis, Missouri
- Winter Forecast Update - January 25, 2013
- Spring Economic Update Webinar - April 24, 2013
- Summer Economic Update Webinars - July 2013 (date TBD)
- For those in the Forecast Package, the slides and recordings of the webinars will be available after the Global Forecasting & Marketing Conference; AMT members not in the package may purchase the slides and recordings after the conference.
- Quarterly Machine Tool forecasts from DeWolf Associates - November, February, May, August
- Oxford Global Forecast - October & April (on request)
AMT members who attend the annual Global Forecasting & Marketing Conference automatically receive all of the benefits of the 2012-2013 Forecast Package. AMT members who were unable to attend the 2012 GFMC can still participate - purchase the package here
or click on the Forecast Package Content
document link below. (Some photos below of the 2012 GFMC!)
**Mark Your Calendars for the 2013 GFMC - October 15-17, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati**
Contact Pam Patten at ppatten@AMTonline.org
if you have questions about any of the elements of AMT's Global Forecast Package.
Have a question? Ask a researcher
or call 1-800-544-3597.