Congratulations to all CMTSEs who recertified in 2019!
The Certified Manufacturing Technology Sales Engineer (CMTSE) credential signifies a commitment to continuous professional development. To maintain their designation, CMTSEs undergo a recertification process, which occurs every three years.
The following CMTSEs have met the minimum number of professional development activities required for recertification, which includes on-the-job experiences, education and training, professional service, and professional contributions:
- Tiberiu Berger, Technix Machinery
- William Belina, Haas Factory Outlet - MTS
- Jurgen Bettray, Koma Precision, Inc.
- Stuart Busman, BENZ Incorporated
- J. Shane Cross, EMAG L.L.C.
- Stan Demke, Mazak Corp. - Southwest Technology Center
- Orville Eide, Mazak Corp. - Western Technology Center
- Jerry Fannin, Hardinge, Inc.
- Brian Ferguson, Synergy Machinery Sales
- J. Scott Komarnicki, Micron-USA, Inc.
- Christopher Lockery, Able Machine Tool Sales, Inc.
- David L. Wherry, Weinig Holz-Her USA
- Dean Winkel, J. Winkel & Associates, Inc.
- Don Zoran, Racer Machinery International USA Inc.
Visit TechSpex to browse CMTSEs nationwide.