There is one award for which companies, both OEMs/branded product companies and job shops/contract manufacturers, can compete.
Award criteria are:
- Number of U.S. jobs created
- Dollars/year of sales reshored
- Product innovation
- Process innovation
- Completeness of application
- Bonus points will be awarded to PMA, AMT and NTMA members, IMTS 2018 registrants and MFG Meeting 2019 registrants.
- Reshoring of the work occurred between 1/1/2013 and 12/31/2018.
- Work came back from outside North America to North America.
- Products, parts or tooling reshored must be made primarily by forming, casting, fabricating or machining, including additive machining.
- Application must be submitted by 1/31/2019.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER
The Award winner will be announced on March 8, 2019 at the MFG Meeting in Tucson, AZ.
For any questions, please contact Harry Moser, founder and president of the Reshoring Initiative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-867-1144.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Use the form linked below to submit an entry for the Reshoring Award. All fields marked with an * are required.
If you're having difficulty using this form, please contact Andy Kuchinski at email@example.com.
powered by Typeform