There is one award for which companies, both OEMs/branded product companies and job shops/contract manufacturers, can compete.
Award criteria are:
- Number of U.S. jobs created
- Dollars/year of sales reshored
- Product innovation
- Process innovation
- Completeness of application
- Bonus points will be awarded to PMA, AMT and NTMA members, IMTS 2018 registrants and MFG Meeting 2019 registrants.
- Reshoring of the work occurred between 1/1/2013 and 12/31/2019.
- Work came back from outside North America to North America.
- Products, parts or tooling reshored must be made primarily by forming, casting, fabricating or machining, including additive machining.
- Application must be submitted by 6/30/2020.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER
The Award winner will be announced at IMTS in Chicago, IL, September 14-19,2020.
For any questions, please contact Harry Moser, founder and president of the Reshoring Initiative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-867-1144.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Use the form linked below to submit an entry for the Reshoring Award. All fields marked with an * are required.
If you're having difficulty using this form, please contact Andy Kuchinski at email@example.com.
powered by Typeform