Are you ready to participate in this year's financial benchmarking surveys? If you participated in the past, click here. If not, please contact Jackie McFarland to set up your profile.
- Do you know how your company's financial performance compares to others in the industry?
- Are your sales better or worse than your competitors?
- Are you offering a competitive salary and benefits package to retain and recruit the best employees?
The most accurate way to find out is by comparing your performance indicators with those of similar companies. AMT’s 2014 Financial & Human Resources Benchmarking Survey Program can help you do that!
The Perks of Participating
- Get FREE copies of detailed reports that show you how your company measures up to others in your geographic region, in your line of business, in your sales range, or in your product category.
- Submit your data online -- it's paperless and you don't have to pay postage!
- If you participated last year, you can save time by pre-populating the survey forms with last year's data.
- You don't have to do it alone -- you can set up multiple usernames and passwords for others at your company so that all of you can sign in and enter data.
- You can restrict data access so that human resources staff can only enter HR data and accounting staff can only enter financial data.
- Your data is completely confidential -- even from AMT. The surveys are conducted by an independent consultant. No identifying company information is ever revealed to association staff, AMT members, or any other party.
The ONLY way to receive these detailed reports for free is by participating in the surveys! AMT members who do not participate must pay $500 per report. You can get all five of our reports (a $2,500 value) at no cost by submitting your company’s data.
Please note: This survey program is only open to AMT's builder members. The surveys for distributor members are available here.
If you have questions or would like a username/password for our online survey system, please contact: