Confidential, statistical program from the Advanced Workholding Technologies (AWT) Group that provides a dependable, timely estimate on current sales and employment trends in the U.S. workholding market. It also provides information on regional distribution of workholding sales dollars throughout the United States.
The monthly reports will provide you with the following pieces of critical information:
- A running index of total dollars invoiced (domestic and exports) in the workholding industry
- A running index of workholding industry employment
- Regional sales distributions, both for the current month and year-to-date
- A running index of domestic and export workholding equipment broken out by prismatic and rotating
- A comparison of workholding and metal cutting machine tool trends
You do not need to be a member of AMT to participate in this program, however, only companies that participate are eligible to receive the published aggregate data. To register, visit AMTWorkholdingSurvey.com or contact Cameron Downs, Research Specialist, at 703-827-5267 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.