MT Sales Fundamentals E-Learning12 January 2021 - 31 December 2021, 11:59 PM
AboutManufacturing Technology Sales Fundamentals is strategic professional development for recently hired salespeople and application engineers or service technicians migrating into sales. The course was developed by industry-veteran Dave Poling and features Steve Lesnewich, AMT Vice President, Member Services, and Greg Jones, AMT Vice President, Smartforce Development.
The e-learning course is self-paced and consists of an introduction plus 14 video-based learning modules that cover everything from relationship-building skills, personal branding methods, and marketing techniques, to the "Fundamentals" and “The Six-Step Process of Sales” for our industry:
- Prospecting/Phone Qualifications
- Shop Tour & Survey
- Product Presentation
This course is an optional first step towards becoming a CMTSE, Certified Manufacturing Technology Sales Engineer. Note: Completion of MT Sales Fundamentals does not result in CMTSE certification.
To inquire about in-person MT Sales Fundamentals workshops, contact MTSF@amtonline.org.
- $395 per person: AMT members (additional attendees $345)
- $495 per person: non-members (additional attendees $445)
- Registration is permanently open for year-round enrollment.
- Scroll down to log in and begin.
- Always verify that your registration fee reflects your membership status before submitting payment.
- Not seeing the right price? Contact MTSF@amtonline.org.
- Within 2-3 business days: an AMT representative will provide login access to MTUniversity (via email).
- Students have 90 days to complete all course modules and submit two assignments.