MTUniversity Technology Fundamentals includes:
- basics of machine tool, cutting tool, workholding, quality control, and manufacturing process fundamentals
- shop math
- blueprint reading
- and more ...
Most classes take about an hour to complete and include a pre-test and a final exam. Trainee progress is tracked through a learning management system and training results are reported to training managers, HR managers or other managers and principals.
- Classes are text-based with audio voice-overs so that they are “read” to trainees who are audible learners.
- Most classes include video examples, photos, diagrams or other illustrations, and trainees take virtual notes that are kept in the schedule online.
- They can also stop and save their location in the class and resume where they left off should there be an interruption in the studies.
The online training full course listing includes 45 machining fundamentals courses + 5 additional courses, such as Set up Reduction, Intro to Robotics, Advanced Lean Metrics, and more.
AMT Members can request a 30-Day Free Trial and a ToolingU.com representative will contact you to discuss your training needs and issue you a free demo account. More advanced classes with simulations in CNC control training are available on the Haas, GE Fanuc, and Mazak controls.
For more information about getting started with an online training program at your company, to add MTUniversity classes to your current online training program, or to inquire about future classes, contact Greg Jones at 703-827-5203 or email@example.com.
You will receive an e-mail shortly after your purchase with instructions about your login procedures to the MTUniversity e-Learning website. If you have any questions, please contact Catherine Ross, Director of Education, Smartforce Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Registration Notes:
- NEW USERS: To register, first create an account and then wait 24 hours for AMT to complete your account set up. After 24 hours, you may return to this page to log in (below) and register. The 24 hour waiting period ensures that the correct registration fee is assessed and an overpayment is avoided.
- EXISTING USERS: Log in below and follow on-screen instructions. Do not proceed if the displayed registration fee does not reflect your membership status. If this should occur, contact Catherine Ross at email@example.com.
- Need registration assistance? Contact Catherine Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.