Congratulations to CMTSE Class of 2020!
Certified Manufacturing Technology Sales Engineers (CMTSEs) are a select group of individuals practicing within the machine tool industry who possess the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively perform as manufacturing technology sales engineers.
The following individuals were awarded the CMTSE credential in 2020:
- Peter Bibby, Rollomatic, Inc.
- Jan Binder, Hainbuch America Corporation
- Daniel Borders, Edge Technologies
- Kash Budd-Felix, DP Technology Corp.
- Miranda Cookingham, MP Systems - A Division of Morris Group, Inc.
- James Croley, Ellison Technologies
- Douglas Gale, Hwacheon Machinery America, Inc.
- Luke Gibson, Motch & Eichele Company, LLC
- William Gorokhovsky, Okamoto Machine Tool Works, Ltd.
- Marcus Imes, Haas Automation, Inc.
- Joe Kane, Rollomatic, Inc.
- Luke Kohler, Crotts & Saunders LLC
- Joe Lundvick, Perfection Machinery Sales, Inc.
- Evan Mazur, Cominix USA, Inc.
- David Moore, Hartwig, Inc.
- Jon Najimian, Mazak Corp.
- Jordan Owens, Mazak Corp.
- Ken Pua, Kent Industrial (USA) Inc.
- Dale Quint, Great American Equipment Co.
- Jacob Rahdarian, Navasota Industrial Supply Limited
- Cameron Schubert, AME & Hennig, Inc.
- Brian Twohey, Rollomatic, Inc.