Congratulations to all CMTSEs who recertified in 2020!
The Certified Manufacturing Technology Sales Engineer (CMTSE) credential signifies a commitment to continuous professional development. To maintain their designation, CMTSEs undergo a recertification process, which occurs every three years.
The following CMTSEs have met the minimum number of professional development activities required for recertification, which includes on-the-job experiences, education and training, professional service, and professional contributions:
- Charles Anderson, Anstar Corporation
- Robert Dunbar, Japan Machine Tools Corp.
- Anthony Fettig, UNISIG Deep Hole Drilling Systems
- Daniel Fleming, II, DMG MorI Boldt
- John Hartzell, Ellison Technologies - NC
- Michael Head, UNITED GRINDING North America, Inc. - OH
- Jay Hill, Claborn Manufacturing
- Dale Inman, Gosiger, Inc. - MI
- Patrick Lynch, Dynamic Machine
- Seth Machlus, Hartwig, Inc. - Headquarters
- Darren Peltier, Champions Machine Tool Sales, Inc.
- Beat Ries, Mitsui Seiki (USA) Inc.
- Todd Romeiser, Machinery Systems, Inc.
- Mark Sallmuller, Rollomatic, Inc.
- Aimee Shandy, Sterling Fabrication Technology
- Hugh Sims, Machtool, Inc.
- Gerd Walter, Creative Automation, Inc.