Congratulations to CMTSE Class of 2019!
Certified Manufacturing Technology Sales Engineers (CMTSEs) are a select group of individuals practicing within the machine tool industry who possess the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively perform as manufacturing technology sales engineers.
The following individuals were awarded the CMTSE credential in 2019:
- Rob Albright, JTEKT Toyoda
- Clayton M. Andrello, Romi Machine Tools
- Salim E. Awad, Bucci Industries USA, Inc.
- Matthew Bain, Mazak Corporation
- Campbell S. Beasley, Jr., UNITED GRINDING North America, Inc.
- Rudolph F. Canchola, III, Mazak Machine Tools
- Thomas Connolly, DP Technology Corp.
- Chris Connor, CNC PROS
- Aaron Daugherty, Hartwig, Inc.
- Rhys Edwards, ATA Tools, Inc.
- Michael Flaherty, Mazak Corporation
- Teelin R. Henderson, Mazak Corporation
- Victoria Hicks, Fitz-Rite Products, Inc.
- Kyle Klaver, Okuma America Corporation
- Jason W. Love, Mazak Corporation
- Jim W. Martin, Cardinal Machinery, LLC
- Anthony M. Maus, Hartwig, Inc.
- Andrew D. Oberg, OSG USA, Inc.
- William J. Plourd, Southern States Machinery, Inc.
- Kelly Poe, Hartwig, Inc. - Wichita Division
- Robert C. Ruch, III, ATA Tools
- Charles M. Sorensen, Action Machinery, LLC
- Dustin G. Smith, Cardinal Machinery, LLC
- Jason M. Wilhelmus, Mazak Corporation
- Thomas Winkler, Hartwig, Inc.
- Brad O. Young, Hartwig, Inc.