The machine tool industry demands excellence from providers of manufacturing technology solutions. As technologies advance, qualified professionals with a mastery of sales, business, and technical skills - all central to the CMTSE credential - are vital to the success of the sales engineer, his or her employer and customers, and the industry at-large.
- Attainment of an industry-recognized, professional credential through a standardized national examination.
- Demonstration of commitment to continuous professional development.
- Career advancement opportunities afforded to those with advanced professional credentials.
- Continuous recognition from AMT, the industry, and its media outlets,
- Respect from customers and prospective end users.
- Access to the CMTSE Marketing Kit, complete with press release samples, reproducible CMTSE logos, marketing ideas, and a personalized, ready-to-frame CMTSE certificate.
- CMTSEs on staff provide a competitive edge by enhancing the company image.
- CMTSEs utilize their skills and knowledge to achieve more in less time, promoting increased profit and gross margin.
- This industry-developed credential is an impartial, objective indicator of sales engineers' competence and professionalism.
- Customers enjoy confidence in the value-added benefit of working with a CMTSE, recognized for experience and committed to ongoing professional development.
- CMTSE expertise strengthens builder-distributor relationships.
- CMTSEs on staff demonstrate a company's commitment to quality, competence, and professionalism.
- CMTSEs provide objective Assurance of CMTSEs' knowledge of business practices, current technology, and manufacturing economics.
- CMTSEs are trusted business advisors.
- CMTSEs deliver solution-oriented engineering expertise in the latest manufacturing technology.
- CMTSEs demonstrate a personal commitment to customized solutions and prfessional excellence.