Registration is valid for a two-year term. Review eligibility requirements and then visit cmtse.org to register for the exam date of your choice. The registration fee is $895 for AMT members and $1,095 for non-members, payable by American Express, Mastercard, or Visa.Payment provides eligibility processing, access to the two-volume CMTSE Candidate Study Guide, and a comprehensive final exam report. For those who pass, AMT also provides a personalized, ready-to-frame certificate, marketing kit, recognition items, and recertification updates.
Registration Instructions:1) BEFORE REGISTERING: Confirm that you have an AMT account by completing a password reset. This will determine if you have an account:
- If you do not have an AMT account, click register now to create one. Allow 24 hours for your new account order to be processed. Afterward, return to CMTSE.org and click the exam date of your choice.
- If you do have an AMT account, complete the password reset process, return to CMTSE.org and click the exam date of your choice.
2) LOG IN then review the fees listed at the top of the registration form. Do not proceed if the displayed registration fee does not reflect your membership status (rates below). Contact Catherine Ross at email@example.com for assistance.
3) COMPLETE all required form fields: contact information, current and previous employment info (dates, responsibilities, and supervisor). If applicable, include details on any degrees earned at an accredited educational institution.
Click continue registration to review your order or add additional candidates. Follow on-screen instructions to add billing and payment information, then click process my credit card.
A thank you screen will display when payment is complete. Retain or print this page for your records. Two emails will follow: first, an order confirmation, and a second email containing access to the CMTSE Candidate Study Guide.
Date TransfersTransfers are considered only for extraordinary, justifying circumstances. A transfer request must include a statement documenting the reason, plus a $100 transfer fee. If approved, a transfer is a one-time option and valid only for the next scheduled exam.
If a second transfer is a must: a $150 transfer fee applies, and the candidate will be enrolled in the very next scheduled exam date. If the candidate fails to sit for this new exam date, then his or her registration is void and all fees are forfeited.
Contact Catherine Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a first or second transfer.
DiscountsRegistration discounts are available to companies that wish to register six or more individuals at a time. Contact Catherine Ross at email@example.com to request a quote.
Exam Re-TakesExam candidates who fail on a first test attempt may sit for the very next scheduled exam at the reduced registration fee of $195. An additional $150 transfer fee is assessed if the very next scheduled exam date is not a possibility for the candidate. Exam candidates who fail a second attempt may re-test at a reduced rate of $250; however, he or she must wait two years before re-registering/re-testing.
Registration RefundsRefund requests are considered only before the CMTSE guide is provided and within three (3) days after registration is submitted:
- If a Study Guide has not been provided, a $50 administrative processing fee applies
- If a Study Guide has been provided, a $300 fee applies.