MT36017 June 2019, 12:00 pm - 20 June 2019, 12:30 pm
Santa Clara, CAHyatt Regency Santa Clara
What is MT360?
- MT360 is a unique conference and networking experience where you will learn how to implement and leverage transformational technologies.
- It's where technology leaders intersect with manufacturing companies at the epicenter of digital innovation - Silicon Valley.
- At MT360 we will explore the state of these key transformational technologies; additive manufacturing, augmented reality, cognitive automation and the digital thread. We'll examine the capabilities and applications of these technologies and provide a deeper understanding of their growing impact on the manufacturing industry.
Who should attend?
- MT360 is for organizational leaders responsible for data, information, technology and digital strategy – those charged with driving new product or process innovations and revenue growth within their manufacturing and/or technology businesses.
What you can expect to take-away from this event?
- Gain a working understanding of the complex digital technologies that are driving manufacturing innovation to guide your strategic direction.
- Learn to harness transformational technologies to gain a competitive business advantage; accelerate the innovation of new products, services and business-models to increase revenue.
- Connect with like-minded people in the digital technology, manufacturing, start up and investment communities – take part in the creation of the new digital manufacturing ecosystem.
The current rating based on 1 vote: