MT360 202012 May 2020, 12:00 pm - 14 May 2020, 12:30 pm
Santa Clara, CAHyatt Santa Clara & Santa Clara Convention Center
What is MT360?
- MT360 is a unique conference and networking experience where you will learn how to implement and leverage transformational technologies.
- It's where technology leaders intersect with manufacturing companies at the epicenter of digital innovation - Silicon Valley.
- At MT360 we will explore the state of these key transformational technologies; additive manufacturing, augmented reality, cognitive automation and the digital thread. We'll examine the capabilities and applications of these technologies and provide a deeper understanding of their growing impact on the manufacturing industry.
Who should attend?
- MT360 is for organizational leaders responsible for data, information, technology and digital strategy – those charged with driving new product or process innovations and revenue growth within their manufacturing and/or technology businesses.
What you can expect to take-away from this event?
- Gain a working understanding of the complex digital technologies that are driving manufacturing innovation to guide your strategic direction.
- Learn to harness transformational technologies to gain a competitive business advantage; accelerate the innovation of new products, services and business-models to increase revenue.
- Connect with like-minded people in the digital technology, manufacturing, start up and investment communities – take part in the creation of the new digital manufacturing ecosystem.
Full event details coming soon.
Would you like us to email you when registration is available? If so, please provide us with your name and email address.